As we are now 1 week away from our first meeting, just a few reminders and information for ordering Basketball Apparel.
We are working again this year with Full Count BK to have various items available for order. Attached is a list of products and cost available for purchase, from shirts to jackets to pants to shoes, etc….
In order for GCBOA to get the ordered items for our members in time for this season, we have to turn in our order on November 8, 2011.
Thus, we will be taking orders at our first 3 meetings:
To order, you may open the attached and bring it to one of the meetings and give it to me, or if more tech savvy, you may send the order form to me by email. Payment will be made to GCBOA. I will compile a list of all orders, and deliver ordered items at our meetings, starting Nov 14.
Some of the benefits of ordering:
– New Logo available and required next year- This is the last year we can wear the old logo styled jacket. Starting next year, the new logo jacket is required. All jackets have the new logo.
– High Quality Smitty’s apparel products and New Balance Shoes.
– Very Competitive Pricing and no shipping charges.
– Convenience for members to get products at required meetings.
1. If you have not yet sent in your GCBOA dues, you have until this week to send them to Matt Velten. Dues are $25.00. If you wait and decide to pay at a meeting, dues will be $35.00.
2. If you have not yet paid your state dues, you may pay late by October 31, 2011 to keep your license current. After this date, if you do not renew, you will be suspended by the state.
3. If you have not yet taken your state meeting on line or attended a meeting in person, you have until November 7, 2011 to complete the meeting on line, or find a location hosting an in person meeting somewhere in Ohio to receive credit.
4. We are still taking and will be taking nominations for Vice President and 3 Advisory Board positions this year. If you are interested, please contact Antonio Woods, Nick Bloomfield, or myself.
Thanks and have a great week. Look forward to seeing everyone next week at 7:00 p.m., at Landmark.